DIY Consultancy - Who it's for...
There are at least 3 situations where DIY Consultancy reports would be ideal:
1. You have an in-house computer girl/guy who can implement the SEO PRO recommendations, thus saving you money.
2. Your corporate policy forbids outside access to your site, yet you need help to perform Search Engine Optimisation on your website.
3. You may be a small business owner or enthusiast with a website, you know some HTML, but you need help with Search Engine Optimisation.
Regardless of your situation, DIY Consultancy report will be just what you need to get page 1 results.
DIY Consultancy - What the report includes...
1. Keyword Analysis. We do a full keyword analysis targeting your market. We start with your suggestions, but see where we can improve and/or expand the list of keywords you should target. Our report will include actual figures as to how many people do monthly searches on each keyword we recommend.
2. Competition Analysis. We search out how competitive the keywords you need are. For example "hotel shellharbour" has 1600 pages to compete with, a relatively easy keyword phrase to get in the top 10, whereas "hotel" has 489 million pages, making it a very long and costly optimisation excercise to hit the top 10.
It would also be reasonably pointless to achieve top 10 under "hotel" as most of the visitors to your site are not looking for a hotel in Shellharbour! We therefore advise you in the report on the best specific keywords you should use.
3. Content Analysis. A critical aspect to Search Engine Optimisation. Your page titles, headings and content need to be rich with the keywords you are targeting. There is a real art/science in getting this right, as you need to fill your content with keywords while your paragraphs still need to make sense and be informative. We examine your site to see where improvements can be made to content and keyword density, and include this in the report.
4. Navigation Analysis. Your website may be easy for humans to navigate, but it may well be impossible for the Search Engines. We examine this aspect about your website and if necessary, report on the changes that are required to make your website friendly to the search engines.
We also advise you on how to create and submit Sitemaps to the major search engines to ensure they find all of your pages.
5. Link Building. The more quality websites linking to yours, the more respect the search engines will have for your site, and the higher your website wil rank. Do you have something unique to say? Is your business and/or website a valuable source of information to your industry? We advise you on how to turn your industry knowledge into an automatic magnet for links, you won't even need to ask for them!
This is not the case for all businesses, and some will need to look for and request links from other websites. In such cases our report will include advice on how and where to look.